BestCare EMS has pledged to promote excellence through our Patient Bill of Rights. All of our patients and customers have the right to expect the following:
- Our personnel will be polite, kindhearted, considerate and well-mannered.
- Our personnel will be clean, neat, appropriately dressed in uniform, and be professionally presented.
- Our personnel will introduce themselves and will respond to your questions or concerns.
- Appropriate medical equipment and supplies will be present and used as needed.
- All treatment will be provided immediately based on our medical expertise and protocols.
- All treatment will be explained to you or your family, and all questions will be answered.
- You will be placed and accurately secured on a clean stretcher with fresh sheets. You will be wheeled and transported as smoothly as possible.
- You will be transported in clean and well-equipped ambulance to your destination.
- Your belongings, including medications, medical records, clothing, and valuables, will be documented on our reports with a signature to whom those items were given.
- Our administrative department will be available to you for any further questions or concerns at any time before or after your transport.
Every patient is allowed to choose his/her healthcare provider.