Now Hiring Paramedics! Click here to learn more
Added: June 6, 2012
Best Care EMS, Ltd. with over 16 years in business is one of the leading private EMS providers in Houston, Texas. The fundamental responsibility of our Paramedics is to conserve life, to alleviate suffering, to promote health, to do no harm and to encourage the quality and equal availability of emergency medical care.
The basic qualifications shown below are only an initial part to be considered a potential job candidate:
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Possess a valid Texas Driver’s License.
* Current Texas Paramedic certification.
* Current ACLS, PALS & CPR Provider Certifications.
* Driving & background record in compliance with Best Care EMS policy.
* Critical Care Paramedic certification (preferred).
* Experience with Advanced Ventilation BIPAP & CPAP & Multichannel IV Pumps (preferred).
* Some past work experience in healthcare.
* Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Professional team work with a POSITIVE ATTITUDE is a must.
* Available to work on a set schedule, same shifts & days every week.
Benefits for Full Time Paramedics include:
* Medical, Dental Insurance after 90 days of F/T employment
* Simple IRA
* Direct Deposit
* Employee Discount Program
* Vacation/Holiday Pay
IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS download our job application here:
and submit it with a copy of your certifications to:
Best Care EMS, Ltd.
4040 Willowbend Blvd.
Houston, TX 77025
Tel: (713) 661-3443 Fax: (713) 661-3830